It’s been about a year since release, so I’m fine to just hand this one out like delicious grim-dark candy.
- First game I’ve been paid for. Surreal. Odd-feeling.
- It’s only four pages, but I agonized over every detail. For probably too long.
- After release, I focused a lot more on running games for kids. As a result, I gave ZERO support to this game. Sorry.
- Got some nice comments about it, but on the whole, the project was a fart in the wind.
- Going forward, I want to focus on whatever project is on the table and give it proper support. Right now, Adventure Hour!
Dreaming up supplemental material, system-neutral adventures, other resources…